Our Myrtle Beach HVAC Services Include Duct Cleaning
Is your family getting sick from breathing the air in your home?
The Environmental Protection Agency claims that indoor air has been found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. Now consider that most people spend between 60% to 90% of their time indoors-the facts can be quite alarming.
- 1 out of every 6 people who suffer from allergies do so as a direct result of the fungi and bacteria in the air duct systems. (Better Health Magazine)
- Most people spend 90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
- The average 6 room house collects 40 pounds of dust each year. (Discover Magazine)
- Typical fiberglass furnace filters are less than 7% efficient. (ASHRAE)
Considering we spend so much time indoors, it makes perfect sense to clean the source of our indoor air quality problems-our air ducts.
Do you have an Indoor Air Pollution Problem?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, your home may suffer from "Indoor Air Pollution".
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
- Do you have pets?
- Are there smokers in your house?
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
- Do you experience headaches, nausea, burning sensations in the nose, throat or eyes when inside the home?
- Do you have "dust trails" or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
- When you last changed your furnace filter, did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
Dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and animal dander are recirculated through our air ducts every time we turn on our heat or air conditioner. Combine this with moisture and you have the ideal breeding ground for fungi, germs and household mold. Studies have confirmed that some diseases, including salmonella, strep and legionnaires disease are spread by contaminated air ducts.
If you have not had your duct work inspected or cleaned, call us today about our duct cleaning solutions.
Replacement, Repair & Installation - Plumbing, Heating, & Air
2 hour Appointment Windows
Get our FREE Mobile App
Read "RUUD Home Living"
Includes, articles, tips, recipes and much more...(See Trust Four Star Ad on page 16)
Financing only available to residents in the state of South Carolina
Emergency Service Available
After 5pm on Weekdays & on Weekends
24hrs a Day
Call 843-314-4424 and press 1 for emergency